Provide administrative processes support for routine "back office" tasks such as client support processing, researching customer deposit and loan-related questions or problems, and performing miscellaneous customer and account maintenance as defined by client specific procedures.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and support financial transaction activities
- Process reconciliations and make fee changes as needed
- Update client level data elements to ensure correct processing
- Quality control for junior staff and peers
High school diploma or GED.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes
• Strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external clients
• Excellent data entry skill
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective analytical, problem-solving, team and time management skills
• Ability to work independently on problem tickets within the client problem ticket solution
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Great Bend, KS