Cargill Distribution Center Is Now Accepting Online Applications!
The Cargill Distribution Center is currently offering a unique Full-Time Opportunity for the right candidates. We are looking for positive and reliable team members to help our facility in the Refrigeration and Utilities department. If you have previous refrigeration experience or the equivalent education, we look forward to considering you for our open position on 1st shift. Candidates with experience and a strong HVAC and/or mechanical background may be considered.
Come work in a positive team environment with steady hours and great benefits!
• The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure compliance with federal and/or state regulations with regards to process safety and risk management for ammonia refrigeration and other non-regulated PSM programs.
• Must be familiar with all Frick Refrigeration systems and associated equipment and have a thorough knowledge of industrial refrigeration, commercial HVAC equipment, and Cooling Tower Operations
• Must be able to operate and run diagnostic checks on a variety of equipment and systems.
• Have a solid working understanding and ensure compliance with Federal Regulation 29 CFR 1910.119 (PSM) and 40 CFR 68 (RMP), and other safety policies as assigned.
• Provide technical support for all 14 PSM elements, including: writing/creating Standard Operating Procedures as required, writing/creating job tasks procedures as needed, maintaining/updating MOC’s and PSSR’s.
• Able and willing to qualify and participate in a Hazardous Response Team with a full respirator.
• Fulfill other projects as may become assigned by Engineering management.
• Able to work in extreme cold temperatures as needed to conduct inspections, PM’s and work order tasks as required.
• Able and willing to work with elevated equipment up to 40 feet.
Please apply online:
We are a Tobacco Free/Drug Free Facility
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vets
Empleador de Igual Oportunidad, incluyendo Discapacidad/Veteranos
Location/Region: Mount Crawford, VA (US - 22841)