Sales Representative - full time
Virginia - Position will be based in Virginia (areas negotiable) and will require travel.
Benefits Offered - Dental, Vision, Medical, 401K, Life, Disability, EAP, Costco Membership, Healthcare FSA & Dependent Care FSA
We lead the packaging industry with our extensive manufacturing and design capabilities, which include custom corrugated, foam fabrication, plastic thermoforming and pressure sensitive labels. Combined with our Packaging Management Program (PMP), on-site managed services and e-commerce offering, there is no limit to the creative solutions we employ to help our customers lower their total costs and set the standard for packaging efficiency.
SupplyOne is recruiting Sales Representatives for Virginia. Successful candidates must have demonstrated track records of profitable business to business sales with a focus on new business, customer service and value creation.
• Identify opportunities, initiate prospect contacts, identify customer needs, employ creative solutions, and close new accounts.
• Sell a balanced "product mix" which includes: Corrugated, Foam, Labels, Thermoforming, Packaging Materials, Packaging Equipment, Jan-San and Chemicals.
• Manage customer specific inventory and support of expediting payment of accounts receivables.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of business to business outside sales experience
• Valid U.S. driver's license.
• Ability to sell using a consultative, problem solving approach
• Time management and prospecting skills
• Strong internal and external communication skills including oral, written, presentation and active listening
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test
Contact Kim Alexander at (540) 453- 2441 for application or email resume to Kalexander@SupplyOne.com.
Location/Region: Weyers Cave, VA (US - 24486)