Work in technical service for a recognized brand and industry leader, offering best in class product and job training. Culligan Water is one of the world's most recognized leaders in water quality solutions. We're searching for a highly motivated individual, with experience in mechanical service related work or plumbing.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze and diagnose each customer's water problems - specifically related to their equipment or lack of equipment.
• Fix functionality issues with water conditioning, drinking water and other related units.
• Install new water conditioning, drinking water and other related units.
• Help customers understand their water conditioning equipment and its proper functions.
• Build solid, long lasting relationships with customers whom you help.
• Work closely with sales and customer service departments to ensure a positive customer experience.
• You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in service with potential career advancement opportunities
• Water treatment experience not required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a Culligan Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to watch both your career and earnings potential take off. Why should you consider Culligan?
• Big company with a small company feel.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Excellent training.
• Monthly bonus opportunities.
• Highly trained sales representatives and customer support team at each dealership.
• Lucrative employee benefits package including: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Plan, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
ABOUT US :
Culligan Water has over 80 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy" rating for industry leading products. Since introducing its first water softener in 1936, Culligan Water has been the industry leader in service, support and product innovation.
The U.S. Water Culligan Group is one of the largest Culligan franchisees in North America. With 17 locations, we proudly serve Nevada, Illinois, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.
We provide residential and commercial water treatment services to thousands of customers. Providing industry leading products and technology, we are a service based organization committed to exceeding our customers expectations and maintaining the highest ethical standards.
Water problems are a local issue and as identifiable to your household or business as your address. U.S. Water maintains sales and operational personnel at each location with expertise applicable to their surrounding geography. Allowing for expert advice and application to each individual situation.