We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Perform month-end accounting procedures for multiple entities. Prepare depreciation and amortization schedules. Supervise the reconciliation of monthly GL trial balances to ensure proper accounting, including posting of journal entries.
- Prepare & review monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for
- multiple property-level ownership entities.
- private Real Estate Fund
- corporate entities
- Coordinate with outside tax & audit firms to ensure timely completion of tax returns and delivery of audited financial statements to investors.
- Fill the role of a “player-coach” with other staff accountant(s).
- Other Misc Projects – Some HR responsibilities may be assigned (new hire processing, payroll etc.)
- Previous experience in real estate and Fund accounting strongly preferred
- Accounting Degree; CPA preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Pillar Commercial is a full-service commercial real estate firm specializing in office and industrial developments based in Dallas, Texas.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)