Lighting Service Technician
We are actively seeking Full-Time Lighting Service Technicians to join our Service Division.
- This candidate will have previous commercial experience and will be able to perform electrical troubleshooting, repair, lighting maintenance, and lighting upgrades for our retail clients throughout the Eastern US.
- This technician will be responsible for the installation and/or replacement of lamps, ballasts, and other lighting components in various types of fixtures for a varied customer base
- Will be required to work on ladders, staging, or lifts and should be experienced and comfortable doing so
- Will be responsible for maintaining paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must. Our Technicians must be able to interact well with Store/Facilities managers and maintenance department Personnel.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and travel when necessary.
- Full-Time role with competitive pay and full benefits package.
We are a Lighting Design, Installation and Maintenance company who has been providing lighting and lighting controls services to Retail and Commercial accounts in New England for over 25 years.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)