At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Client Solution Advisor/Sales Associate within PNC's TM Midwest Middle Market and Large Corporate organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL, Kalamazoo, MI, or Indianapolis, IN.Job Profile
- Implements complex new products and services for clients. Analyzes requirements and gathers deliverables to complete the implementation and provide ongoing relationship management. May maintain client-specific procedures. Provides sales or consultative support to prospects or clients in select deals.
- Leverages knowledge of industry and PNC products/solutions to identify outside sales opportunities. Consults with clients and service partners to gather and utilize data to establish or update client specific information for products/services. Acts a project manager and coordinates the implementation work done by others.
- Analyzes, assesses and documents client requirements. May identify customization needs, and work with service partners to decision/implement. Manages multiple complex implementations simultaneously, facilitates/coordinates internal and external stakeholder meetings, creates and maintains project documentation, and creates/delivers reporting on progress.
- Serves as an escalation point and independently resolves challenges regarding implementation and production support issues raised by staff or client. Identifies and drives development of necessary solutions. Ensures positive ongoing client experiences.
- Serves as team subject matter expert. Coaches staff, Sales, and/or client when needed. Leads team communications and meetings, performs workflow coordination, and participates in special projects and initiatives. May develop and maintain training materials and provide training to service partners and clients.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Process Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Flexibility and Adaptability - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Customer Relationship Management Applications - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, develop and implement a whole range of application tools or modules used in Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Sales Support and Administration - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN