Director of Child Development
Seeking Director for Child Development Center at Fishersville United Methodist Church.
- Oversee year round daily operations
- Supervise staff of ~15
- Ensure safe & enjoyable learning environment for about 75 children in a Christian environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to manage a budget and handle routine financial transactions under the guidance of the Senior Pastor and a Board of Directors.
- Preference given to candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or 3+ years of experience in early childhood education.
Chosen applicant will be subjected to background investigation.
Fishersville United Methodist Church Child Development Center, founded originally as Noah's Ark Preschool September of 2005, is a Summer Camp and Preschool Program that believes in and follows the philosophy of early childhood education which offers a variety of activities and experiences that will help your child develop socially, physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. Our Preschool Ministry is staffed with carefully selected and qualified teachers. Our teachers have the highest moral standards and aspire to keep your child’s best interests first at all times. Our Summer Camp Staff are energetic men and women who create a warm, friendly and upbeat summer camp atmosphere in the hopes to provide a creative and loving summer break, for children who need to be cared for outside the home. Your children are loved and protected while they are in our care. We desire for each child to experience the love of Christ. We are conveniently located on Jefferson Highway (US Route 250) across from the post office.
Please submit resume by clicking apply before NOON, July 26th 2018