A Housekeeping Inspector/Supervisor is responsible for training and supervision of suite and house attendants, visually inspects suites and public areas to ensure all are cleaned and comply with hotel standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Inspector/Supervisor you will be responsible for training and the supervision of suite and house attendants, visually inspect suites and public areas to ensure all are cleaned an comply with hotel standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Inspect rooms, verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms and enter into property management system (as needed)
- Complete work orders, as needed
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
- Assist in training Room Attendants, as needed
- Open Housekeeping: check room inventory, assign suites to suite attendants.
- Monitors payroll reports and work schedules
- Monitors lost and found program.
- Ensures stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Location/Region: El Segundo, CA