Spectrum Transformation Group was the first licensed autism provider in the state of Virginia. Since 2010, we have expanded our services to not only include the Richmond area but Harrisonburg, VA as well. We are dedicated to providing gold standard services to our clients and families. Spectrum is currently looking for passionate, motivated and strategic professionals to join our team as we add additional service lines to our organization. We are currently seeking to fill management positions in Richmond and Harrisonburg as we continue to grow our programs. In May of 2018, we were voted a Richmond Times Dispatch Top Workplace based on the engagement survey results of our employees. Come see what Spectrum has to offer!
The Behavior Analyst Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of 4-5 Behavior Counselors who provide therapeutic services within the community. The Behavior Analyst Team Lead is responsible for the coordination of service delivery across all therapeutic modalities (e.g., direct treatment, care coordination, family/parent training, related service coordination, treatment team meetings at time of intake, as well as maintaining such throughout the authorization period(s). The Behavior Analyst Team Lead also develops initial treatment programs/behavior plans and coordinates schedules and resources to ensure the delivery of ABA therapy as proposed and authorized by Spectrum Transformation Group.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) in good standing with the BACB as well as the Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine.
- At least 6 months of experience as an analyst is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience supervising staff is needed. Documentation of 8-hour Supervisor Training approved by the BACB is required.
- Strong analytical skills, training and experience in supervising staff, fluency in the principles and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis is required. Experience working with pervasive developmental disorders/autism spectrum disorders necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance policy.
- Valid CPR and First Aid is required.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Mileage/Phone stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Location/Region: Richmond, VA