We currently have an opportunity for a Global Sourcing-Manager-Indirect located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Global Sourcing Manager-Indirect, you will be responsible for achieving against key performance targets in savings, working capital improvement, and continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to:
- Focus on strategy development, BU requirements, and BU-specific projects and negotiations
- Work closely with various functions to drive project initiatives against strategy and plan
- Compile specifications and business requirements to develop bid packages for competitive events
- Monitor and analyze market, competitive data, pricing trends to identify bid or negotiation opportunities
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for contributing the Indirect category teams in the development, communication and approval of sourcing strategies, collecting and providing business requirements and supply market information and supply practices.
You will love it here if…
- You are analytic and like to solve problems
- You can juggle multiple tasks at once
- You have a great attention to detail
- You are independent but work well with a team
We need you to have:
- B.A. or B.S. degree is required –Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Procurement discipline in a large, internationally scaled, multi-plant manufacturing organization.
- Experience in managing spends of at least $50MM per year in indirect materials
- Experience/capability in leading cross-functional teams to implement supplier change and/or cost savings initiatives across a large, complex supplier base and a geographically diverse plant network.
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement category management, supplier relationship
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or advanced degree
- Multiple language knowledge and multiple country experience
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL