Rockingham Co Public Schools
Applications Are Currently Being Accepted For Electrician - Level II
Salary: $40,000 - $56,000
based on qualifications
Position will maintain, repair and install electrical work at various school locations throughout the County of Rockingham.
• A combination of education and experience equivalent to, at a minimum, the completion of high school.
• Has a Journeyman Electricians License at a minimum.
• Ability to master most job requirements and perform most trade skills needed as an electrician.
• Installs, repairs and maintains electrical and electrical fixtures of school buildings and grounds in accordance with blue prints, manufacturers manuals, building codes and safety regulations.
• Maintains 120V, 208/240V, 227V and 480V electrical systems.
• Performs preventative maintenance on division electrical components and systems.
• Possess good mechanical and electrical trouble shooting skills.
• Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to accomplish repairs or alterations using either verbal or written (blue print) instructions.
• Supervises electrical repair work performed by maintenance workers and custodians.
• Instructs custodians and maintenance workers on proper methods and procedures, proper use of tools and proper maintenance of electrical tools and equipment.
• Maintains adequate inventory of electrical supplies, equipment and tools.
Application: Interested candidates should complete the on-line application available via our website at www.rockingham.k12.va.us or call 540-434-4434 for more information
Rockingham County Public School
100 Mt. Clinton Pike
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Location/Region: Harrisonburg, VA (US - 22802)