Job Purpose: Rental HVAC/Chiller Technician
*Service and repair of Air and Water-Cooled Chillers for use in temporary environments
Organizes their own work by following the assigned work orders, diagrams, specifications,
* Establishes environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; completes power connections.
* Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Documents actions by completing equipment records.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Assist in setting up and tear down of portable HVAC systems.
- HVAC Systems,
- Cooling Tiowers
- Air Conditioners
- Water-Cooled AC's
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Basic Safety,
- Documentation Skills,
- Conceptual Skills,
- Power Tools,
- Attention to Detail,
- Job Knowledge,
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH
A company that specializes in portable temporary temperature and portable power. This is a place where new openings are not a common thing, our employees are treated like family, and the employees don't want to leave.