We're seeking a mid to senior-level backend developer to take on the challenges of designing, maintaining, and optimizing our RESTful API's. Working closely with the team, you'll be responsible for maintaining mission critical features, up time, performance, object design, and developing new features. The ability to take on new challenges and solve problems on the fly is crucial. Proficiency in GO is highly preferred. We're willing to train the right candidate if strong proficiency in another backend language can be demonstrated.
Qualifications and Skills
- RESTful API design or maintenance
- GO preferred or proficiency in at least 1 major programming language (PHP, C++, C#, Java, Python etc)
- Experience with web technologies such as HTTP requests, JSON etc
- Debugging code and tracking down issues
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Used JWT or other web based authentication systems
- Cloud experience, especially GCP
- Optimizing SQL or other database queries
- Testing frameworks
Job Type: Full-time
Nokē is a rapidly growing international smart lock manufacturer that has been designing and distributing connected security devices and software since 2014.
Location/Region: Lehi, UT (US)