JAC Products has an opportunity for a Material Planner to join our team! In this position, you will focus on the material planning process ensuring that an uninterrupted flow of production material is available to support the production process. You will also monitor inventory levels, expedite material, audit material adjustment transactions to support a minimum inventory production and root cause analysis for inventory related topics. Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management preferred
• Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain Management experience (Receiving, Shipping, Inventory adjustments, BOM structures, Production scheduling)
• APICS Certification preferred
• Understanding of core material functions such as ERP systems, AS400 (MAPICS/Future III), Web OSP
• Strong communication skills, MS Office, organizational and presentation skills are required
• Excellent time management and organizational skills required
• Experience in a Tier 1 automotive facility strongly desiredMore about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.
Location/Region: Franklin, GA (30217)