Northern Metal Recycling, a division of EMR, the global forerunner in metals recycling is hiring! We are currently looking for a full-time Environmental Coordinator, to be based out of our facility in Becker, MN.
We are a privately held company with a heritage dating back to the 1890's, employing 4,500 people operating at 180 locations around the world. We offer a competitive benefits package, dynamic company culture, and ample opportunity for a professional development in an ever-relevant and growing industry. To learn more about EMR please take a look at our website:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and track multiple detailed projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as competent creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Engineering or environmental studies degree helpful
- Government compliance experience helpful
- Coordinates the timely preparation and submittal of routine and non-routine environmental reports in accordance with the facility permits as well as local and federal regulations.
- Develops, manages and implements environmental management systems and programs for corporate sites
- Manages, develops, and implements corrective action plans, permits, and procedures for air quality, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water, waste water, and waste minimization activities
- Ensures compliance with pollution prevention, storm water management, spill prevention control and countermeasure plans, hazardous materials and waste, solid waste, air quality, water quality, greenhouse gas emissions, above ground storage tanks, and underground storage tanks
- Performs other duties as assigned
To Apply : Click Apply Now!
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, MN