Cella is searching for a Web Content Specialist for a long-term, contract position in Owings Mills, MD. As Web Content Specialist, you will implement requested ad hoc and scheduled content enhancements, as well as manage the maintenance of our client’s web content. You will also be responsible for providing consultative and collaborative web content services, content management, project leadership, system oversight and training for peers.
- Collaborate within team to provide status updates and discuss issues.
- Work with business and support teams to prioritize work and find solutions to challenges in ever changing environment.
- Utilize extensive network to solve problems efficiently while balancing the impact on the business.
- Initiate and implements process enhancement initiatives through collaboration with business partners and support groups.
- Facilitate meetings concerning process initiatives and/or clients work.
- Lead cross-functional projects and provides system oversight.
- Serve as main point of contact during system upgrades.
- Working knowledge of any of the following CMS applications: AEM, Drupal, Sitecore or Wordpress
- High school diploma/equivalent and 5 years related work experience in Web Development or Content Management, or
- Associate degree in Web Development or Content Management and 3 year related work experience, or
- College degree in Web Development or Content Management and 3 year work experience
- Working knowledge of web content management system or systems
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Ability to translate functional business requirements into low to moderately complex technical solutions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively work with associates in the team, across other teams, and/or outside of the enterprise
- Strong multi-tasking/time management skills
Job ID: 317845MB
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Owings Mills, MD (21117)