Used Car Technician
We are seeking experienced Technicians to join our team.
Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive and a great work atmosphere!
Our small team structures allow for flexible scheduling, ongoing training and plenty of work to share.
OEM certifications are encouraged! Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
Qualifications * ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness * HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance * Employee Discounts
* State of the Art Facility * Busy Shop
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55429)