Lupient Chevrolet of Bloomington is looking for a Parts Runner to join our high demand parts department!
* Delivers parts to technicians
* Ensures that areas of the parts department are properly stocked
* Picks up and/or delivers parts to designated accounts when instructed by the parts or service departments
* Assists the service department by moving vehicles as needed and delivering vehicles to other repair facilities for sublet repairs
* Ensures the cleanliness of the parts department by disposing of used boxes and trash, sweeping floors and dusting parts bins daily
* Crates all cores for shipment back to the manufacturer when part has been replaced
* Gives customers a ride to and from the dealership, if required, when vehicles are brought in for service
* Assists detail department in washing cars when shorthanded
* Checks with the office daily to verify if titles need to be taken to the courthouse or office supplies picked up
* Experience working in a dealership preferred, but not required
* Computer proficiency
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
* Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted
* Current valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance * Company paid life insurance
* Accident and critical illness insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
* Career advancement opportunities
* Performance and recognition initiatives
* Employee and family discounts on products and services
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55431)