Are you a former Executive looking to leverage your skills, experiences, knowledge, and network? Would you enjoy advising other execs in the C-Suite? Are you open to 100% commission w/ no ceiling, and working as little or as much as you would like? If so, please keep reading...
Our business model is simple. We Find Savings. And we do it for businesses, non-profits, and even schools and local governments.
Our premise is simple, too. We know from our 40 years in the expense reduction consulting space, that most businesses spend more than they should in areas like waste disposal, telecom, merchant services, shipping, and energy. We also know that our clients love the idea of cutting operating costs, but lack the time, tools, people, and expertise to get results like we do at Schooley Mitchell. In other words, nobody is genuienly looking to find the things we do.
Here's why businesses decide to work with us:
1. We are not a vendor nor a broker. We are also not affiliated, financially, nor otherwise, with any vendors. We do not receive kickbacks, rebates, commissions, or anything alike, from any vendors. We remain an independent and objective, 3rd party in everything we do. Clients trust us.
2. We provide all clients with a no-cost, deep dive analysis that delivers value and without adding any costs nor any obligation from the client. In other words, we do a lot of great, "free" work to prove ourselves in the eyes of the client. The report we deliver to them is impressive.
3. When we deliver our analysis to the client, we show them our findings and recommendations (all performed by our home office by well-trained analysts and researchers). It is often eye-opening to the client.
4. If the client likes our recommendations, then we agree to share in the cost savings for a period of time. Equally. We also implement any changes that may be required, on behalf of the client.
For example, if we find the client $6,000 in telecom savings, $2,000 in waste, and perhaps $20,000 in merchant services fees, and they accept our recommendations, then the yearly savings is $28,000, which the client splits equally with Schooley Mitchell. This example would be a smaller client. It's not uncommon with larger clients to find as much as $100-250K in savings.
So here's your objective in this role:
1) To develop new business by promoting the Schooley Mitchell brand and service offering. We have good traction in Northern NJ with bigger entities and it's only getting better.
2) To advise clients and educate them in our areas of expertise and as a true partner
2) To leverage your network and meet with C-level execs / Owners / Business Managers
3) To market our "no cost analysis" and persuading prospects to subscribe to our model
4) To assist in discovery and "fact finding" when a client agrees to move forward
5) To present the findings and recommendations to the client when our work is completed
6) To develop the client relationship for multiple purposes (retention, referrals, customer reviews, etc)
What should you be able to do?
1) Engage with the C-suite and set meetings / present our value proposition. You should have strong verbal communication and presentation skills. Same holds true for your ability to write clearly and concisely in email format.
2) Follow Up from meetings
3) Use a computer, Outlook, cloud based software to upload information for analysis, use a scanner -- pretty basic....
4) Have a car and able to travel locally to attend meetings
We will train you and better yet, we will help you to present Schooley Mitchell in all meetings, to ensure you get some good wins under your belt as soon as possible. We want our Consultants to stay for the long haul. Full Time employment, long-term, is possible and with benefits. For now, this role is 1099 and you would be a subcontractor.