Project Superintendent Wanted -
Rohde Construction Company is a general contractor, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We specialize in large scale multi-family, hotel and national retail construction. We typically work throughout the state of Michigan and occasionally work in neighboring states as well.
Rohde Construction Company offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health insurance benefits, 401k with employer match, paid vacation, bonus, company vehicle and much more.
The following are the desired candidate qualifications:
• 8 years of field experience as a superintendent, or a 4 year degree in construction management plus 3 years of field experience, with an emphasis on medium and large scale multi-family construction
• OSHA 30 hour certification
• Certification in Stormwater Management
• Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Blue Beam, Outlook, Ect.
• Ability to enforce corporate safety policy as primary safety representative in the field
• Ability to enforce corporate prod
• Strong interpersonal communication skills including ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, clients, A/E staff, building officials and subcontractors
• Strong negotiating/dispute resolution skills
• Advanced means and methods knowledge
• Assist project management staff with front end work scopes, schedules and VE analysis
• Willing to travel - although most of our projects are within driving distance of Grand Rapids, overnight travel is required for some projects
Rohde Construction Company is an EEO employer.
Send resumes or inquiries to:
Rohde Construction Company, Inc.
4087 Brockton S.E.
Kentwood, MI 49512
Or download an application through our website at:
Web Id: 0009491513
Location/Region: Grand Rapids, MI (49512)