VPGC, LLC – Feed Mill Receiver (Broadway) Needed-Third Shift
We currently have an opening for a full time Third Shift Feed Mill Receiver. Full-time, hourly position. Candidates selected must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings, weekends, and holiday and overtime work. The position would require unloading incoming ingredient trucks and rail cars, checking samples of corn for moisture. The position would also require the loading of micro ingredient bins. Employee would also load the feed trucks as needed. Other duties as assigned. Physical requirements are noted on full job description located in HR.
• Candidates must be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
• Candidates must have basic math skills and read and write legibly
• Candidates may need to be familiar with using a computer for data entry
• Candidates must be safety oriented and will be required to receive safety training as needed
• Candidates must maintain an excellent attendance record
VPGC, LLC offers competitive wages and an extensive benefits package. Qualified applicants should apply at the VEC, at the VPGC, Hinton facility or online at www.vapoultrygrowers.com no later than June 11, 2018.
Questions can be directed to:
Micaela Ortiz - Employment Coordinator VPGC, LLC
P.O. Box 228 Hinton VA. 22831 (540) 867.4029 Office
EEO - Females and minorities encouraged to apply
Drug Free Workplace Employer
VPGC, LLC shall ensure that safety, legality and quality are demonstrated to insure product safety.
Location/Region: Hinton, VA (US - 22831)