- Handles high volume of inbound and outbound calls from prospects inquiring about Solar.
- Qualifies prospective customers for solar.
- Provides an excellent experience for prospective customers by adhering to company call quality standards.
- Effectively overcomes and handles objections from solar prospects
- Educate and explore goals of prospective customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Distribute qualified lead information to Sales Consultants
- Confirms prospective customer’s understanding and knowledge of their consent to a signed sales agreement.
- Re-engage with prospects who have required future contact.
- Supports solar prospect inquiries via email and online chat
- Address prospective customer’s understanding of the benefits of solar through our products.
- Validating prospective customer’s contact and home information in CRM system.
- Reviewing prospect’s roof quality to determine eligibility for solar.
Sunrun is the nation’s largest dedicated residential solar provider, creating low-cost energy solutions that bring sustainable power to the people. Customers can choose from service plans that allow them to pay only for power—not panels—because Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the entire system, letting homeowners receive a low, locked-in rate each month.
Location/Region: Scottsdale, AZ (US)