Debt collection is broken. Every year, 77 Million Americans have experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We deploy technology, machine learning, and data science to innovate and optimize how debt is collected. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
The Role / Team:
Content is at the heart of our customer-focused product and key to the overall success of TrueAccord. Our goal is to help people with their financial health. To that end, we view people who are in debt as our customers on behalf of the work we do with the top issuing banks in the country.
As we continue to integrate with more and larger clients, we are looking for a Content Operations Analyst. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will drive internal and external content approval processes, identify opportunities for internal tool product development and analyze email performance data. You will partner internally with our Content, Legal and Project Management teams, as well as work directly with clients. You will also provide situational leadership when working with other teams, such as Sales, Customer Success, and the Client Services teams. This role offers the unique opportunity to give feedback that will shape the company’s content management and product roadmaps, thereby directly contributing to our success.
We are looking for an organized, data & tech savvy, detail-oriented candidate with a strong desire to work at a growing start-up. This individual must possess a “can-do” attitude, the hunger to learn quickly, and the know-how to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
If you enjoy building scalable processes while remaining cool under pressure, we want to hear from you!
Please include a cover letter with your submission. We look forward to hearing from you!
*This is a non-exempt hourly role.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple business stakeholders and teams
- Communicate effectively regarding operations, project statuses, risks, and dependencies
- Ensure compliance requirements from clients are met
- Own the internal and external content approval process from an operational perspective; proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and to scale more effectively
- Track, report and analyze metrics around customer engagement and email performance data
- Drive projects around gap analysis as well as take ownership on ad hoc projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of post-academic professional experience
- Ideally 1+ year of working with operational functions, quality control for processes, system integrations, or in analyzing and troubleshooting data for quality
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Basic knowledge or curiosity to learn coding languages, ie HTML
- Basic knowledge or curiosity to learn SQL
- Proficiency with Excel for data analysis (Pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Must be extremely detail oriented, organized and an effective communicator
- Prefer past experience working at a high-growth technology company
- Applicants with a desire and drive to learn with the grit to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Unmatched Development Opportunity:
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a growing company at a stage where each person’s responsibilities are driven by a combination of their interests/passions and the Company’s most urgent needs.
At TrueAccord, we are determined and excited to invest in your growth and we believe in career growth and potential. Moreover, we encourage and believe that diversity leads to a better company and better products and we encourage you to apply and be a part of this!
Many companies talk about being disruptive, but TrueAccord is on the leading edge of integrating machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned to for continued success. We look forward to seeing your application!
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine a social mission, huge market, a proven team and traction + revenue. In five years, when we are a billion dollar company, competitors will try to imitate us and discover that our patented technology, tons of data and deep understanding of regulation are huge competitive advantages. Now is when we are building them. Come be a part of an organization you can grow with, help shape, and change the way a multi-billion dollar industry behaves and thinks.