As a Client Solution Specialist Senior, you will be a key part of PNC’s Estate Banking organization. You will be based in Boca Raton, FL where you will work with the Real Estate Banking sales team. Your responsibilities will include providing sales support and administrative support. You will report to the Real Estate Support Team Manager. Hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Within the day there will be a variety of activity. Duties in this position include but are not limited to coordinating resolution of client issues, generating and formatting reports often containing confidential information, assisting with monitoring receipt and imaging of financial statements and other required financial covenants from clients, assisting with maintenance of client information and fulfilling administrative duties for a Relationship Managers and others. The ideal candidate will have an orientation toward providing support for others, being flexible, professional and demonstrate excellent follow-up skills while supporting multiple people.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 4 or more years of related experience, preferably supporting sales teams or banking professionals.
- Experience in a customer contact environment with responsibility for the resolution of customer concerns.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
- Basic proficiency in reading and understanding legal documentation such as loan agreements and other core loan documentation.
- Ability to exercise judgment and solve customer problems where a solution may not be obvious.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with staff members and processing partners.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments.
- Ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and manage electronic calendars in Outlook.
- Skill written communication – writing grammatically correct routine business correspondence.
- Skill in verbal communication – organizing thoughts, speaking clearly using appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
- Provides sales, service and execution support for new and ongoing client relationships. May serve as a customer solutions resource.
- Gathers required documentation. Prepares, reviews and verifies documents and relevant information for accuracy. Performs common processing and ensures compliance with standard regulations and processes. May administer complex implementation plans and related client interactions.
- Acts as a point of contact for clients, client teams or service partners and may act as an escalation point for complex client implementation and servicing issues.
- Initiates, updates and verifies client, account, or transaction details in relevant systems/applications. Provides reports as needed.
- Serves as a peer resource and may perform general administrative support.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Sales Support and Administration - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Boca Raton, FL