Title/Position: Physician's Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Part-time (2 days per week, up to 5 hours per day)
- Experienced PA with Family Medicine background, gynecological experience
- Must have VALID LICENSE
Established Clinical Trials Firm is looking for the right person to be a part of a growing team! The facility is seeking a Physician Assistant with Women's health experience and family medicine.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Valid Physician's Assistant license in the state of California, and in good standing with the Medical Board
- Medical/General Medicine; experience required (must be able to perform history, physical exams.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Competitive Compensation DOE
Please reply to this post and attach your resume/CV and work references.
Keywords: Physician's Assistant - Certified, Nurse Practitioner
AXIS represents the center where sub specialties and expertise meet. This large clinical center boasts some of the top experts in California. We specialize in Hepatitis C, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Vaccines, Rheumatology, and Dermatology just to name a few.
Our experts are professors at UCLA, and physicians at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Olympia Medical Center, and City of Hope. They are scientists with a large scope of expertise and experience in clinical trials. Our center is defined by its excellence and quality of work.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)