Registered Dental Hygienist - Westfield Dental
Registered Dental Hygienist
Westfield Dental - Hector, Minnesota
If you believe that doing little things makes a big difference, you belong to our team!
Our team works hard to make sure everything is just right for our patients. We are seeking a passionate, patient-centric RDH to collaborate with our team to improve our patient’s dental health and smiles in our State-Of-The-Art practice.
As part of our team, you are highly skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth office procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is transmitted in all interactions with the patients you serve. If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions, and defining the appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
We offer a competitive hourly rate based on experience, a job environment that you will love, an amazing team, lots of opportunities to continue developing your career, Continuous Education, health insurance, PTO, and 401K matching.
Schedule: 2-3 days/ week- Flexible, Part Time
Apply today and join a team that thrives to elevate all aspects of dentistry having patient health at the center of everything we do.
What does a great Dental Hygienist do?
As part of our team, you will identify opportunities to discuss oral health hygiene of our patients as it relates to the mouth-body connection, including:
• Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
• Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
• Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
• Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
• Ability to successfully complete Scaling and Root Planning and/or Prophylaxis.
• Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
• Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
• Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and the team.
• Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
• Current CPR Certification.
• Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• We use Dentrix/Eaglesoft as dental software, previous experience is preferred.